The adventures of Linda and Christopher...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Belated post

Ok, so we're (I am) a bit late.  We've been so busy with all the aspects of moving that we're letting the ball drop on some of the things that seem small - the things that keep us close.

So, on that note, here's a few photos of our house...



It needs to be spruced up a bit, but winter is a bit bland...


This castle is about a half an hour South of us.


Jonah opening one of his presents.


Jaxson watching everything.


Linda, opening her stocking by the Christmas fig tree.


We had a great day at the Stuttgart Weinachts Markt (Christmas Market).


Jonah enjoyed holding the leash.  I'm not convinced that Jaxson was entheusiastic.


Chris Moody decorated the house by himself.  We figured that we hadn't really been in the house that long, and Christmas is really about family anyway...  Chris reminded us that sometimes, small things matter.

Chris, Amy and Jonah


More of Chris Moody's decorating genius.


Helmut and Jonah


Jonah loved the music boxes.


and the snow...


I don't normally do breakfast, but this was just too good to pass up.  Notice the dishes...

Our house is still pretty bare, but I'll put some photos on in the next few days.  If I don't, send me an e-mail to remind me...  I get wrapped up in the day to day stuff of having a real job for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda and Chris

Linda and Chris
At Aladen's in Jaffa, Israel